– Speak to your professors if you have any questions, need clarification or want to review an exam. They are there for a reason!
– When asking for help you create relationships with your professors which is important for future networking and references.
– There are Chemistry and Psychology 1000 help sessions available to you. Ask your professor for more information of when they will be held. (Dates subject to change every year)
– What better way to learn than with your peers? Get together with other student in your classes and start a study group!
– Check out the Brescia Used Text Books page on Facebook.
– Want to make a change? Join the Brescia University College Students’ Council!
– Join one of Brescia’s many clubs (http://bucsc.ca/clubs/). You also have access to clubs at Main (http://westernusc.ca/clubs/)!
– If these do not interest you come out to events hosted by the USC, BUCSC, KUCSC and HUCSC!
– Getting involved will enhance your student life experience and most importantly, gives you a break from studying!
– Taking time for yourself is very important to not get too overwhelmed and stressed.
– Read a book, exercise, watch a movie or hang out with friends at The Spoke!
– Check out BUCSC’s YouTube channel. How do YOU De-Stress?
– Take advantage of the Writing Center! Located in room 301 in the St. James Building.
– The Writing Center does NOT review spelling and grammatical errors. Instead they help students to: improve reading strategies, clarify ideas, paragraph structures, revising techniques etc.
– Located in room 119 in the St. James Building (behind The Hive).
– The Student Life Center will assist you with your career and professional development, mental health, leadership, involvement and more!
– Ask them about assistance on writing your resume and cover letter!
– Any questions? First stop is The Hive located beside the BUCSC office in the Living Room.
– Any fees, registration, parking pass and/or programing staff is happy to help you with.
– Health Services is located on Main Campus.
– Need any medical assistance? Birth control psychiatry, massage therapy, SDI’s, immunizations and doctor’s are all there to assist you. Book an appointment today!
– The Student Success Center administrates Career Central! They are located on Main Campus at the UCC in room 210.
– Register for workshops or information sessions!
– Search for job postings, volunteer opportunities and more!
© 2016 Brescia University College Students' Council 1285 Western Road London, ON. N6G 1H2 (519) 432- 8353 ext. 20105